A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Iacobucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Iacobucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iacobucci
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Iacobucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Iacobucci, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobucci graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Iacobucci has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Iacobucci MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Iacobucci practice?
- Dr. Mark Iacobucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Iacobucci practices Ophthalmology near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Ophthalmologists.