A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Iacobucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Iacobucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iacobucci
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Iacobucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Iacobucci, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobucci graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Iacobucci has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Iacobucci MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Iacobucci practice?
- Dr. Mark Iacobucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Iacobucci practices Ophthalmology near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Ophthalmologists.