A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Iacobucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Iacobucci is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Iacobucci, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobucci graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Iacobucci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Iacobucci MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Iacobucci practice?
- Dr. Mark Iacobucci has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Iacobucci practices Ophthalmology near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See Portsmouth Ophthalmologists.