A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Iafrati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Iafrati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Iafrati, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Failure
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Iafrati graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Iafrati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iafrati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Iafrati practice?
Dr. Mark Iafrati practices Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.