A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Iafrati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Iafrati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iafrati
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iafrati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Iafrati, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Failure
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Iafrati graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iafrati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Iafrati MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Iafrati practice?
- Dr. Mark Iafrati has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Iafrati practices Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Lowell, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.