Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Iafrati
Dr. Mark Iafrati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Framingham, MA (and 3 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Iafrati is affiliated with New England Baptist Hospital, New England Rehab Hospital and Tufts Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Iafrati has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Mark Iafrati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.