A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Froimson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Froimson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Froimson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Froimson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Froimson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Froimson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Froimson practice?
Dr. Mark Froimson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.