A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Iannettoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Iannettoni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iannettoni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iannettoni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Iannettoni, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Perforation
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Iannettoni graduated from State University of New York, Upstate Medical Center at Syracuse. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Iannettoni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Iannettoni MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Iannettoni practice?
- Dr. Mark Iannettoni has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Iannettoni practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.