A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Iannini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Iannini is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Iannini, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iannini graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Iannini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Health South Rehab
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Iannini MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Iannini practice?
- Dr. Mark Iannini has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Iannini practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Rheumatologists.