A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Im:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Im, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Im graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Im has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Im MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Im practice?
- Dr. Mark Im has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Im practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.