A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Indzonka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Indzonka, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Indzonka
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Indzonka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Indzonka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Indzonka graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Indzonka has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark F Indzonka MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Indzonka practice?
- Dr. Mark Indzonka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Indzonka practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Internists and East Stroudsburg Cardiologists.