A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Indzonka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Indzonka, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Indzonka
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Indzonka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Indzonka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Indzonka graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Indzonka has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark F Indzonka MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Indzonka practice?
- Dr. Mark Indzonka has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Indzonka practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Internists and East Stroudsburg Cardiologists.