Learn more about Dr. Mark Ippolito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ippolito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ippolito
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ippolito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ippolito, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ippolito graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Ippolito has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Richard Ippolito MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Ippolito practice?
- Dr. Mark Ippolito has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ippolito practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Davidson, NC.
See Charlotte Neurologists and Charlotte Sleep Medicine Doctors.