A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Isaacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Isaacs, Phlebologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Isaacs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Helping patients solve vein conditions with minimally invasive care
- endovenous laser and radiofrequency treatment of varicose veins
- endovenous laser treatment
- radiofrequency ablation
- sclerotherapy of spider veins
- ultrasound guided foam sclerotherapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacs graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Isaacs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center