Dr. Mark Isserman Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Isserman?

Bedside manner

Posted on March 27th, 2013

1st visit, both the receptionist & the nurse wanted to give medical advice. Doctor was wearing a mask. Said he had a cold. Long wait in office & exam room. Took several repeated conversations to have him understand that my husband's problem is high blood pressure & the steps we had already taken to get to his office, in the first place. He scheduled a stress test. Day of stress test, my husband's blood pressure was high and he generally felt bad. Waited about 45 minutes for the doctor. He arrived & said there would be no stress test- -blood pressure was too high! (Which is what the problem is!) When we were trying to ask questions to find out what to do next, we felt our questions were an imposition and the doctor didn't have time to answer our questions. He said he had to leave "to go start another stress test" ! The experience was time consuming and the doctor was rude. He did take time to make fun of my husband's bedtime & the time he gets up in the morning. The doctor's diagnosis is to have my husband take another pill & make an appointment in his office, next week. I'm looking for another doctor for my husband.

Posted on February 17th, 2017