Learn more about Dr. Mark Ivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ivey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivey
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ivey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivey graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Ivey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ivey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark Ivey practice?
- Dr. Mark Ivey has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ivey practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Payson, AZ.
See Payson Primary Care Doctors and Payson General Practitioners.