Learn more about Dr. Mark Ivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ivey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivey graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Ivey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ivey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark Ivey practice?
- Dr. Mark Ivey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ivey practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors and Phoenix General Practitioners.