A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ivey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivey
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ivey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivey graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Ivey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ivey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark Ivey practice?
- Dr. Mark Ivey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ivey practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors and Phoenix General Practitioners.