Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Izard
Dr. Mark Izard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Avon, CT. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Izard is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, University of Connecticut Health Center and Hartford Hosp, Hartford, Ct. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Izard has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Mark Izard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, CT.
Dr. Peter Sherline
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Avon, CT 0.44 mi42
Dr. Timothy Pratt
Farmington, CT 1.22 mi15
Dr. Daniel Marcovici
Internal Medicine, Residency
Farmington, CT 1.33 mi