Learn more about Dr. Mark Izzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Izzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Izzo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Izzo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Izzo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Izzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Izzo practice?
Dr. Mark Izzo practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Meadville, PA and Corry, PA.
See Erie Cardiologists.