Learn more about Dr. Mark Izzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Izzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Izzo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Izzo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Izzo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Izzo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Izzo MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Izzo practice?
- Dr. Mark Izzo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Izzo practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Meadville, PA and Corry, PA.
See Erie Cardiologists.