A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Izzo is Excellent. Dr. Izzo has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Izzo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Izzo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Izzo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Izzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Izzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Izzo practice?
Dr. Mark Izzo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Meadville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA and Greenville, PA.
See Meadville Internists and Meadville Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Izzo, Dr. Markus Izzo, Dr. Marlon Izzo, Dr. Marcelo Izzo, Dr. Marc Izzo, Dr. Marcellus Izzo