Learn more about Dr. Mark Izzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Izzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Izzo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Izzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Izzo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Izzo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Izzo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Izzo MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Izzo practice?
- Dr. Mark Izzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Izzo practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Cardiologists.