Dr. Mark Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Allen?

Best GI doctor in Kansas City

Posted on October 4th, 2015

Dr Allen took a lot of time to listen and understand the GI issues I was facing am father seeing 3 other GI docs in KC area, he was the only one that correctly diagnosed me and I can finally live a normal life once again.

wonderful experience

Posted on February 18th, 2015

having a colonoscopy is never fun but dr Allen really put me at ease and made my experience the best possible.

The overrated doctor.

Posted on May 5th, 2012

Posted on July 28th, 2011

I feel like Dr. Allen is almost part of my own family. Hi demeanor puts me so at ease, and he gives me nore time than one would usually expect. I am a chohn's patient. Dr Mark also has the disease, so we talk on familiar terms. Most importantly, I trust him with my life and health!

Hope you don't have to deal with billing...

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

I did all of my homework. Called the office and asked how much I would have to pay for my procedure. Was told the costs, wrote them down and made my appt. When my bill arrived, $700+ in facilities charges that I was on the hook for. When I tried to explain my situation, I was called a liar by their billing manager. I would recommend Dr. Allen but I can only hope you don't have to deal with the billing dept.

Great Doctore - Billing Surprise

Posted on December 11th, 2009

Dr. Allen was nothing but professional and courteous. I was there at a time when I was pretty nervous and the experience with him was great. I can only hope u don't have any problems with billing. Because of my insurance I was paying neg. rates. I researched options for the procedure in the KC area. Researched costs etc. I was specifically told I would be charged for the anesthesia and doctor.I was not made aware of a facility fee that was charged to me following the procedure. I called to find out my total amount due and that is when I found out about the charge. I was told that the finance terms were sent with my advance paperwork (do you read every page of your mortgage?). On the phone with the billing department I was told I was trying to get out of a bill and was not telling the truth. $700+ for a facility fee? Almost the same charge of the procedure? Are you serious? I think the billing dept. needs to do a better job communicating and taking notes. A bit of a xmas surprise.

Posted on July 12th, 2017