Dr. Mark Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Allen?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mark Allen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 4th, 2015

Best GI doctor in Kansas City

Dr Allen took a lot of time to listen and understand the GI issues I was facing am father seeing 3 other GI docs in KC area, he was the only one that correctly diagnosed me and I can finally live a normal life once again.

February 18th, 2015

wonderful experience

having a colonoscopy is never fun but dr Allen really put me at ease and made my experience the best possible.

May 5th, 2012

The overrated doctor.

July 28th, 2011

I feel like Dr. Allen is almost part of my own family. Hi demeanor puts me so at ease, and he gives me nore time than one would usually expect. I am a chohn's patient. Dr Mark also has the disease, so we talk on familiar terms. Most importantly, I trust him with my life and health!

September 3rd, 2010

Hope you don't have to deal with billing...

I did all of my homework. Called the office and asked how much I would have to pay for my procedure. Was told the costs, wrote them down and made my appt. When my bill arrived, $700+ in facilities charges that I was on the hook for. When I tried to explain my situation, I was called a liar by their billing manager. I would recommend Dr. Allen but I can only hope you don't have to deal with the billing dept.

December 11th, 2009

Great Doctore - Billing Surprise

Dr. Allen was nothing but professional and courteous. I was there at a time when I was pretty nervous and the experience with him was great. I can only hope u don't have any problems with billing. Because of my insurance I was paying neg. rates. I researched options for the procedure in the KC area. Researched costs etc. I was specifically told I would be charged for the anesthesia and doctor.I was not made aware of a facility fee that was charged to me following the procedure. I called to find out my total amount due and that is when I found out about the charge. I was told that the finance terms were sent with my advance paperwork (do you read every page of your mortgage?). On the phone with the billing department I was told I was trying to get out of a bill and was not telling the truth. $700+ for a facility fee? Almost the same charge of the procedure? Are you serious? I think the billing dept. needs to do a better job communicating and taking notes. A bit of a xmas surprise.

July 12th, 2017