A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Anderson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Frye Reg Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jerome Anderson MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Mark Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Anderson practices Urology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Urologists.