A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bernhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bernhard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bernhard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhard graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernhard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Bernhard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Bernhard practice?
- Dr. Mark Bernhard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bernhard practices Family Medicine near Batavia, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL.
See Batavia Primary Care Doctors.