A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Brenner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Brenner, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brenner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joel Brenner MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Brenner practice?
- Dr. Mark Brenner has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mark Brenner practices Therapeutic Radiology near Rosedale, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Randallstown, MD.
See Rosedale Radiologists.