Learn more about Dr. Mark Gallardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gallardo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gallardo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallardo graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallardo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gallardo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Gallardo practice?
Dr. Mark Gallardo practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.