A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gallardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gallardo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gallardo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallardo graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gallardo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Medical Center of El Paso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Gallardo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Gallardo practice?
- Dr. Mark Gallardo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gallardo practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.