Dr. Mark Gallardo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 2nd, 2015
Excellent doctor and staff
Dr Gallardo and his staff were excellent! I moved from California where all the "best doctors" are and expected to be disappointed, however I was so pleasantly surprised. His staff is professional and knowledgeable, Dr Gallardo explained in detail my condition and was very compassionate.

September 23rd, 2014
EXCELLENT GOOD DOCTOR
Doctor Gallardo gave my mother life back.. she was almost blind due to her having Glaucoma, and all Doctors in Las Cruces, NM pretty much gave up on her because of her age (87). However, Dr. Gallardo not only gave me hope but also gave life back to my mom and return her vision back... Dr. Gallardo is now coming to Las Cruces twice a week at Dr. Shelly's Office. The community of Las Cruces NM need a Doctor like Dr. Gallardo...Thank You Dr. Gallardo for taking the time to come to us...

October 1st, 2012
He was the nicest, most compassionate doctor I have ever dealt with. If you have the opportunity to work with him, take it. He went above and beyond his responsibility as a doctor. The world is a better place for having him in it.

August 2nd, 2012
Confused
Heard he was a very good doctor, but he addressed me in a very demeaning manner when his diagnosis was questioned.

July 13th, 2012
I can't thank Dr. Gallardo enough for the help he provided my grandmother. My grandmother had a very painful form of diabetic glaucoma that our eye doctor diagnosed and despite it being a Saturday Dr. Gallardo accepted us as new patients and immediately accepted her. She had lost her vision earlier that week and Dr. Gallardo performed emergency surgery on her and her pain resolved and her vision improved. He was the nicest and most caring young man! Highly recommend him!

March 11th, 2011
Dr Gallardo is very through and has an excellent patient manner. I am very pleased with the care I recieve from him and his staff

January 19th, 2011
Great Doctor, Great Surgeon
I have been seeing Dr. Gallardo for approx. 4 to 5 years, and am totally satisfied that he is the best. He always takes time with me and then answers any questions I may have. I recommend him totally.