Nephrologist (kidney), Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist

1201 N Mesa St
Ste G
El Paso, TX 79902
915-542-0279
Locations and availability (4)

Oct 1st, 2012

He was the nicest, most compassionate doctor I have ever dealt with. If you have the opportunity to work with him, take it. He went above and beyond his responsibility as a doctor. The world is a better place for having him in it.

|  Confused  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

Heard he was a very good doctor, but he addressed me in a very demeaning manner when his diagnosis was questioned.

Jul 13th, 2012

I can't thank Dr. Gallardo enough for the help he provided my grandmother. My grandmother had a very painful form of diabetic glaucoma that our eye doctor diagnosed and despite it being a Saturday Dr. Gallardo accepted us as new patients and immediately accepted her. She had lost her vision earlier that week and Dr. Gallardo performed emergency surgery on her and her pain resolved and her vision improved. He was the nicest and most caring young man! Highly recommend him!

Mar 11th, 2011

Dr Gallardo is very through and has an excellent patient manner. I am very pleased with the care I recieve from him and his staff

Feb 24th, 2011

Very good and caring doctor. Has a reputation for being an excellent surgeon. Me and my family absolute adore him.

|  Great Doctor, Great Surgeon  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Gallardo for approx. 4 to 5 years, and am totally satisfied that he is the best. He always takes time with me and then answers any questions I may have. I recommend him totally.