A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ginsburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Ridge Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jay Ginsburg MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Mark Ginsburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ginsburg practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Internists and Pompano Beach Rheumatologists.