Learn more about Dr. Mark Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsburg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ginsburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Ridge Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jay Ginsburg MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Mark Ginsburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ginsburg practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Internists and Pompano Beach Rheumatologists.