A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Harrison is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Harrison, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Harrison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jan Harrison MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Mark Harrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Harrison practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Frederick, MD.
See Hayward Obstetricians & Gynecologists.