A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hauser is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hauser, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauser graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hauser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jeffrey Hauser MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Hauser practice?
- Dr. Mark Hauser has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hauser practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Newton, MA.
See Newton Psychiatrists.