Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Hill
Dr. Mark Hill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hill is affiliated with Cambridge Medical Center, Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc and University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview. Dr. Hill has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Hill has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. John Twomey
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi43
Dr. Donavon Hess Jr
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi17
Dr. Michael Hu
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi28