Dr. Mark Jaffe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Jaffe?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Mark Jaffe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

satisfied pt

I've seen Dr. Jaffe for over two years now in his Dallas office. I've had remarkable results from my medical condition, which gives me severe headaches and eye pain. He gives me injections for this. The injections are a slightly painful. It's easy to tolerate. I see results in about 2-3 days, and the medication lasts for about 5-6 months. I've also seen Dr. Jaffe for cosmetic procedures and fillers for chronic scarring. I've been very pleased with my results. I've had injections, which he also gives local anesthesia. They are not painful at all. He takes the time to listen to what look I would like to achieve. I still have a very natural look, which I absolutely love. He is very professional and created the look that I absolutely love. I would strongly recommend Dr. Jaffe, without hesitation.

November 17th, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable physician who has been treating me for over ten years and I highly recommend him.

July 16th, 2012

Excellent doctor

June 30th, 2010

K. Olson

I am so pleased with my dermatologist, Dr. Mark Jaffe. He is interested in all aspects of me as his patient from my skin, to my happiness, and even my education. He sees me promptly when I arrive, and gives me his full, undivided attention. He is caring, very skilled, knows about all causes of various skin conditions, considering all options before prescribing treatment. Dr. Jaffe is truly the best physician I have ever met. He sees me on a regularly scheduled basis so I am always very happy with my skin. I always leave my visits with Dr. Jaffe feeling confident in his medical care, and well cared for!

September 8th, 2017