A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kaplan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kaplan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Kaplan MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Mark Kaplan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kaplan practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.