A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kelly, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kelly, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kelly MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Kelly practice?
- Dr. Mark Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kelly practices Urology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Urologists.