A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Leber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Leber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Leber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leber graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Leber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Leber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Leber practice?
- Dr. Mark Leber has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Leber practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.