Learn more about Dr. Mark Leber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Leber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Leber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leber graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Leber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Leber practice?
- Dr. Mark Leber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Leber practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons and Gilbert Orthopedic Surgeons.