Dr. Mark Leber MD Patient Reviews

4.7

April 8th, 2016
Saved my hand and my life
I went to another Dr for over 18 months and my hand was worse than when I started. He performed 6 surgeries and proclaimed it fixed. I continued to have intense pain as if bones were grinding and was given cortisone injections after the surgeries to no effect. I sought another opinion with Dr Leber and he found that the previous surgeries failed completely and performed a wrist fusion revision surgery that made my hand pain free and usable. I am so grateful to both Dr Leber and his staff. They weren't just knowledgeable but very nice every time I went in and was shocked that my experience was so much better than my previous experience. I can't stress how important your choice in Physicians is and I recommend Dr Leber to my friends and family. Don't go to anyone but Dr. Leber.

December 16th, 2015
Great Dr. great staff!
He was very polite, on time and to the point. Staff was very pleasant and helped me get much needed paperwork ASAP. They were great!

May 16th, 2015
Dr. Leber is the Best!
It has been 6 months since the surgery Dr. Leber performed. I feel blessed to have found him as my results have proven to me, he is the best! I fell and had a multiple-fractured left wrist. He was my second opinion and Dr. Leber, Richard, Victoria, and Staff were kind enough to accept me as a new patient, despite an already full schedule and in my emergency stressful condition that was overdue to be treated. He skillfully repaired and reinforced my injury with a permanent plate. The scar is negligible, the physical therapy recommended worked extremely well, and considering the severity of the injury, I am amazed at my recovery status. He and his Team are the very best! Thank you!

April 12th, 2015
Dr. Leber was outstanding in every regard. He diagnosed my situation, explained my options, and listened to my concerns. We agreed on surgery, which he performed quickly and efficiently. He met with me and my wife in the follow-up visits where he explained my progress, as well as prognosis. Throughout the process he was considerate of my needs. He directed me to the appropriate specialists for physical therapy. I am completely satisfied with my treatment and recommend him to anyone considering a doctor for this service.

March 31st, 2015
Dr. Leber and his staff are amazing! He gave amazing care to get my hand to as back to as normal as possible. Never rushed our visits and was so down to earth! I will only ever go to him with any injuries going forward! His staff is top of the line too, would totally recommend to friends and family!

January 28th, 2013
Dr. Leber and his staff are great. It was really easy to setup an appointment and the service received was outstanding.

August 12th, 2012
dr. leber was proff. and welcoming. he was concise and thorough in detail of what needed too be done and what wasnt of great concern with my injury. he made me feel very comfortable from the start.

April 3rd, 2009