A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lerman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lerman, FACP, FASN, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lerman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jeffrey Lerman FACP, FASN, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Lerman practice?
- Dr. Mark Lerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lerman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.