Dr. Mark James McDonald MD is male, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McDonald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Palmetto Health Baptist Columbia XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. McDonald practice?
Dr. Mark McDonald practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Louisville Pediatricians, Louisville Urgent Care Centers, and Louisville Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc McDonald, Dr. Marcel McDonald, Dr. Marcelino McDonald, Dr. Marcellus McDonald, Dr. Marcelo McDonald, Dr. Marco McDonald