A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Morrow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Morrow, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Morrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest County Gen Hosp, Hattiesburg, Ms
- Forrest General Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jay Morrow MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Mark Morrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Morrow practices Neurology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Neurologists.