A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rich is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rich, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Rich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jonathan Rich MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Rich practice?
- Dr. Mark Rich has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.