A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Richman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richman
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Richman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Richman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Richman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Richman practice?
- Dr. Mark Richman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Richman practices Family Medicine near Adamsville, AL.
See Adamsville Primary Care Doctors.