A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Richman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Richman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Richman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Richman practice?
- Dr. Mark Richman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Richman practices Family Medicine near Adamsville, AL.
See Adamsville Family Physicians.