Dr. Mark Rosenberg Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mark Rosenberg?

Retired Police Officer and Military Officer

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Great guy. He makes a visit seem like spending a few minutes with a friend. He busts my ****s about my diet to get me on the right track. But he doesn't look down on you because you fail to eat DARK GREEN Lettace. LOL. And for me, being a Doctor in the Military is a huge plus.

Excellent Doctor - but Disappointed with Referral to Specialist

Posted on August 14th, 2015

After avoiding and distrusting doctors for many years, I finally chose Dr. Rosenberg for a long-overdue checkup. I had met him at a walk-in urgent care; and my initial contact with him had indicated that he was a caring and respectful professional who did not force his patients to do anything that made them uncomfortable. Dr. Rosenberg diagnosed a problem that I had apparently had for some time and that requires surgery. He was caring, thorough, and professional - until I asked for a referral to a specialist at Mass General Hospital , which (based on previous experience) is the only place that I will feel comfortable having surgery. Dr. Rosenberg informed me that he was "faxing my records" to a local hospital that I did not want to go to; and he refused to assist me in finding a doctor a Mass General. I was surprised and very disappointed. In any event, I found my own doctor at Mass General - and it is a whole different world up there, I can assure you. I expected much better from Dr. Rosenberg in that regard.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on June 7th, 2015

I have had concierge and VIP medical providers for many years and say without hesitation or reservation that Dr. Mark Rosenberg has provided the BEST ...

happy patient

Posted on July 29th, 2013

Very easy to talk to, he makes you feel comfortable...Dr Rosenberg will always get back to you. He even called my house one night to see if I was OK.

Worst Ever

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Treated me with no respect! Would not listen to what I had to say and stated I was depressed. After finding the right doctor I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis.

Good Doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2012

Dr. Rosenberg is a great doctor, I am a healthy 24 year old male and play tennis 4 times a week. He was able to give me some advice on how to avoid injury and deal with soreness or inflammation. The only area I feel could have improved is wait time (45min - Hour), however being that I have only been one time, it could have been a rare occurrence.

the best

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Posted on April 13th, 2011

I love Dr Rosenberg, he takes care of my entire family! Anytime I need an appointment I can get one. I have a short wait. He is definaltly a down to earth doctor that I can talk to about anything. I would and have recommended him to friends.

Posted on March 4th, 2011

Outstanding Dr. I feel he truly cares!

Posted on January 19th, 2011

not much of a wait at all. spends all the time you need with him. office staff very nice. would, have send friends and family there.

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Great doctor. My whole family sees him. Thoughtful, caring, intelligent.

rude staff

Posted on September 1st, 2010

dr rosenberg is a good doctor but, like most american doctors, he is never in the front office, so he has no idea how rude his staff can be, and the older woman working there can be quite rude. how rude? after standing at the sliding glass "reception" window for several *minutes* once, i finally tapped on the glass, and the woman said, "i'm finishing this," not even looking up while she continued working on the computer. the 2 younger women standing behind her ignored me too. when she finally opened the window she said, "gimmee your insurance card." i only encounter this level of rudeness consistently in doctors' offices, and i've concluded that it has to be because most doctors feel really uncomfortable with the business end of "doctoring," so they really don't care what happens in the front office. and it shows. i am looking for a new doctor with a professional staff, but i can't say that i'm confident i will find one.