Internist, Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

3.0

Sloppy eye examination, unnecessary test without explanation show details Sloppy eye examination, unnecessary test without explanation
by UNHAPPY PATIENT on Mar 31st, 2014

Dr. Ross may be a talented surgeon and a very intelligent doctor. But he and the staff treated me very poorly. I was never asked what I was there for. I needed to update my prescription glasses and I had a few questions about whether to use contacts again and separate glasses to wear for computer work. He never paid attention to my needs until I spoke out at the end of a few minutes long eye exam. His eye examination was too quick I cannot trust his presciption. It was THAT bad. He did not examine my vision strength in the manner I know from previous doctors: I am near-sighted, far-sighted and have stigmatism getting worse and I need to work on computer for long hours. Every doctor I had in the past spent a good time to check my vision strength. When I tried to answer yes or no to his question as he swaped lenses, he often moved on before I answered yes or no! Ourtageous. Normally doctors would try a few times for me so I can see the difference. He ignored me. I cannot trust his prescription. The staff had a similar attitude. They gave me too much eye drops for dialation. Usually I get only a few drops one time. They gave me three different times and my eyes were totally overpowered by it. Also, Dr ROss tried to get me tested for a test he never explained what it was for. I had to ask to stop the procedure. A pet would get treated better at a veterinatian. I was treated worth than an animal. Overall, I do not recommend this office for peopel who just need to get routine check and eyeglass prescription. Go elsewhere. It makes me feel thankful for my previous eye doctor. I would travel 300 miles just to get my eye checked next year.

Great LASIK surgeon show details Great LASIK surgeon
Jul 2nd, 2008

I had my LASIK done years ago and Dr. Ross and his staff were very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I have been very pleased with my results and highly recommend him to anyone interested in having the procedure done!