Dr. Mark Ross Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mark Ross?

Sloppy eye examination, unnecessary test without explanation

Posted on March 31st, 2014

Dr. Ross may be a talented surgeon and a very intelligent doctor. But he and the staff treated me very poorly. I was never asked what I was there for. I needed to update my prescription glasses and I had a few questions about whether to use contacts again and separate glasses to wear for computer work. He never paid attention to my needs until I spoke out at the end of a few minutes long eye exam. His eye examination was too quick I cannot trust his presciption. It was THAT bad. He did not examine my vision strength in the manner I know from previous doctors: I am near-sighted, far-sighted and have stigmatism getting worse and I need to work on computer for long hours. Every doctor I had in the past spent a good time to check my vision strength. When I tried to answer yes or no to his question as he swaped lenses, he often moved on before I answered yes or no! Ourtageous. Normally doctors would try a few times for me so I can see the difference. He ignored me. I cannot trust his prescription. The staff had a similar attitude. They gave me too much eye drops for dialation. Usually I get only a few drops one time. They gave me three different times and my eyes were totally overpowered by it. Also, Dr ROss tried to get me tested for a test he never explained what it was for. I had to ask to stop the procedure. A pet would get treated better at a veterinatian. I was treated worth than an animal. Overall, I do not recommend this office for peopel who just need to get routine check and eyeglass prescription. Go elsewhere. It makes me feel thankful for my previous eye doctor. I would travel 300 miles just to get my eye checked next year.

Great LASIK surgeon

Posted on July 2nd, 2008

I had my LASIK done years ago and Dr. Ross and his staff were very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I have been very pleased with my results and highly recommend him to anyone interested in having the procedure done!