A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rubin, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rubin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Pain Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Rubin practice?
Dr. Mark Rubin practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.