A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rubin, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rubin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Pain Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jonathan Rubin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Mark Rubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rubin practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hills, AZ and Waynesboro, MS.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.