A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schmidt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Schmidt MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Mark Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Schmidt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Gastroenterologists.