Learn more about Dr. Mark Skalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Skalski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Skalski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Skalski graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Skalski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skalski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Anthem - 25 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Skalski practice?
Dr. Mark Skalski practices Internal Medicine near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Brighton Internists.