A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Skalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Skalski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Skalski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Skalski graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Skalski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Skalski MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Skalski practice?
- Dr. Mark Skalski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Skalski practices Internal Medicine near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Brighton Internists.