A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stern, Cardiologist is Excellent. Dr. Stern has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Echocardiography.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stern has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Mercy Medical Center at Rockville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Stern practice?
Dr. Mark Stern practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Roslyn, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Stern, Dr. Markus Stern, Dr. Marlon Stern, Dr. Marcelo Stern, Dr. Marc Stern, Dr. Marcellus Stern