A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stern, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Stern MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Stern practice?
- Dr. Mark Stern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stern practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Cardiologists.