Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Mark Stern, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Neck, NY, with another office in Manhasset, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stern is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Stern has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Stern has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Stern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.
Dr. Stephen Richmond
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Great Neck, NY 0 mi50
Dr. Andressa Borges
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Great Neck, NY 0.01 mi27
Dr. Frederick Swerdlow
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Great Neck, NY 0.01 mi46