A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stern, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Stern MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Stern practice?
- Dr. Mark Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Stern practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Cardiologists.