A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Sapulpa
- St John Owasso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Justin Weiss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Mark Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Weiss practices Ophthalmology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Ophthalmologists.