A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jaben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jaben is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jaben, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaben graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Jaben has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Murphy Medical Center Inc
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Jaben MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Jaben practice?
- Dr. Mark Jaben has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Jaben practices Emergency Medicine near Franklin, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Brevard, NC.
See Franklin Emergency Physicians.