Feb 12th, 2016

DR JABRO IS ONE OF THE NICES DOCTORS I HAVE EVER HAD HE DOES NOT RUSH HE SITS DOWN AND TALKS TO ME AND EXPLAINS TO ME ALL MY REPORTS. I AM SO HAPPY WITH HIM.. I AM 72YRS OLD AND NEED PATIENS AND DR JABRO IS THAT DOCTOR..... I HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TO SOME OF MY FRIENDS.. TO ME HE IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE HAD IN A LONG TIME.. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH HIM......

by BRIAN GRENNAN on Sep 2nd, 2015

Dr. Jabro has been my MD for many years. Always gracious , kind and thoughtful.

Cool show details Cool
by Angel on Mar 16th, 2015

It is awesome

Terrible show details Terrible
Jan 22nd, 2015

Rude and easily frustrated, he didn't want to hear what I had to say and jumped to conclusions missing an important diagnosis that my new doctor discovered and cured.

by Cynthia K on Oct 22nd, 2014

Terrific all around. Dr. Jabro has a great demeanor and is able to accurately diagnose. Can't recommend enough. I hope he never leaves the practice!!

Wonderful Experience! show details Wonderful Experience!
by Susan F. on Aug 12th, 2013

I was very impressed by everything! I didn't even have to wait a minutes to go into the office he was ready right away even though I was early. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Nurse/Mother show details Nurse/Mother
by M.W. on Jun 6th, 2013

What kind of Dr tells someone who is there for help, that if they really want bariatic surgery that they can make the sacrifice of hair color so they can afford to go for 6 months to a weight loss clinic. This Dr belittled my daughter for living at home and then told her she should spend less money going out. My daughter spends 20 dollars a week on food, she works, goes to school and takes care of her child. He wants her to spend upwards of 100 a week at a weight loss clinic. If she could afford that she could afford a gym or others means. Then to tell someone well you could give up spending money on hair color is just rude. Wow not a very good bedside manner. Would not recommend someone who is so cold.

Oct 24th, 2012

He really doesn't care and just want to get rid of you.

Terrible show details Terrible
Aug 22nd, 2012

Misdiagnosis and errors by rude staff..

Make believe credentials show details Make believe credentials
Jul 24th, 2012

This guy is a joke. He wants to practice medicine on people with one or less medical problems. Any more than that you are out of luck. 10 year diabetic with nueropathy in both legs. Told him I had a sore on my foot that wasn't healing. He didn't even want to look at it.