Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Jackson
Dr. Mark Jackson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gallup, NM, with other offices in Ruidoso, NM and Alamogordo, NM. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jackson is affiliated with Rehoboth McKinley Christian Hospital, Alta View Hospital and Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Jackson has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gallup, NM.
Dr. Mehdi Sattari
Gallup, NM 0 mi15
Dr. Gary Gutierrez-Campos
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Gallup, NM 0 mi14
Dr. Charles Braun
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Gallup, NM 0 mi39