A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jacobs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jacobs, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jacobs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- West Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Jacobs MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Mark Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Jacobs practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.