A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jacobs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark I Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Mark Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Jacobs practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Internists and Havertown Gastroenterologists.