Learn more about Dr. Mark Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jacobs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark I Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Mark Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Jacobs practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Internists and Havertown Gastroenterologists.