A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jacoby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from University of Michigan (SOM.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacoby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Jacoby practice?
Dr. Mark Jacoby practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Reed City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Portsmouth, NH.
See Reed City Internists, Reed City Cardiologists, and Reed City Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Jacoby, Dr. Markus Jacoby, Dr. Marlon Jacoby, Dr. Marcelo Jacoby, Dr. Marc Jacoby, Dr. Marcellus Jacoby