A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jacoby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jacoby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jacoby has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacoby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Jacoby practice?
Dr. Mark Jacoby practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Reed City, MI and Big Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Cardiologists, and Grand Rapids Surgeons.