A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jacoby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jacoby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jacoby has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacoby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Jacoby practice?
Dr. Mark Jacoby practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Reed City, MI and Big Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Cardiologists.