Dr. Mark Jacoby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Jacoby?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 17th, 2013

Return phone calls

I have called Dr. Jacoby's office 3 different times. Each time I have to call the next day because my phone call had not been returned. The last time I had been in the hospital and they told me to get in touch with his office. It's been 27 hours since I called and no return phone call. I called his office a 2nd time and that was 3 hours ago. He is great his nurse that returns calls is not. He need to look for a new one.

December 30th, 2015