Overall Review

3.8

May 6th, 2016
Prostate
Get a second opinion for sure.

December 11th, 2013
Husband
We my wife and I chose dr. Jalkut because he was straight forward with all the answers and exactly what would happen durning surgery and afterwards. Though he could not forsee a small problem with internal bleeding on the whole the staff handled it perfect along with his partner Dr.Neighbors. Only had to stay in an extra 3 days. Bruises are going down, feeling more tired and not so hungry. Entry points are healing well. My mind is good and a few depends are not going to set me back or make me feel sorry for my self my life has returned to normal as much as possibile. After two weeks. I do what I can and no more, take a nap, go on walks and just do what I can. I'm happy to be here with out any more cancer, it was scary.

April 26th, 2013
I was referred to Dr. Jalkut by my primary physician. Dr. Jalkut was professional and polite. I was very pleased with the care and follow up recommendations for my medical problem.

February 23rd, 2013
Dr. Jalkut and staff
I really like Dr. Jalkut and his expertise. What I dislike is having to deal with his office and staff. They are unprofessional and could care less about getting you back in touch with the Dr. I have waited over 1 hour for my appointments. The last time I actually got up and left. My time is valuable also but they do not appreciate that. I would like Dr. Jalkut to reconsider who he employs. It is not helping him.

November 28th, 2012
Two operations in one year
If you are not happy with Dr Jalkut, Then you are not likely to be pleased by any doctor. He does his Job . Isn;t that what from a Dr.You will not find a better doctor!

October 17th, 2010
Great surgeon, great guy, helped me greatly!
I recently underwent surgery with Dr. Jalkut for a longstanding problem that was really affecting my quality of life. I found him to be extremely professional and knowledgeable, as well as compassionate and kind. He took time to make sure I understood all possible options and the risks and benefits of each. In the hospital he was wonderful both to me and to my family members. After the surgery he carefully answered all questions, made sure my pain was adequately controlled, and even called to check on me. I could not ask for a better physician; I would highly recommend Dr. Jalkut to my friends and family!

August 4th, 2010
This physician is either way too busy or doesn't care about how his manner affects his patients. He was in and out of the exam room seeing other patients. He was very abrupt and not very likeable.He is well trained so I assume there are not quality issues, but his demeanor makes me question his judgment, which is probably unfair, but it's a reality.

June 28th, 2010
Biofeedback for leakage
I went 5 times for biofeedback for leakage after having prostate removed. When I has asked Jane Talley, the nurse who does the procedure what the cost is, she said she did not know, the Dr's took care of the billing. When I started getting bills--what a surprise, the cost was $526 per visit which lasted about 45 minutes. About 30 minutes of this time was spent with the RN actually connected to a laptop to see the biofeedback, no Dr. was present. I consider this a real ripoff of our money and when I finally received the bill and brought it up with Jane, she really knew what they were billing me for. So the office billed me over $2,500 for a total of about 4 hours time with an RN and a PC. It is no wonder this country has the medical cost problems that we see today. I tried to discuss this with Dr Mark Jalkut who was the Dr in charge of this operation, but got no satisfaction at all. All he keep repeating was that is what medicare allows so that is what they charge regardless of what they furnish the customer. To add insult to injury, this time and money spent did not help my leakage problem at all. I am total upset with this office and their operation. I am contacting Medicare to inform them of this ripoff.