A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark James is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark James, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. James has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals And Clini, Columbia, Mo
- University of Missouri Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew James MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. James practice?
- Dr. Mark James has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark James practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brainerd, MN.
See Brainerd Radiologists.