A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Janes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Janes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Janes graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Janes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kimble Janes MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Janes practice?
- Dr. Mark Janes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Janes practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Platteville, WI.
See Dubuque Internists and Dubuque Sleep Medicine Doctors.